2002 B.S. Hebei University,China
2005 M.S. Hebei Normal University,China
2011 PhD the Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2003-2007 As a research assistant in the Department of Biological Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
2011-2013 As a postdoctoral fellow at Peking Union Medical College/Institute of Pathogen Biology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
2018-2020 As a visiting scholar at the Institute of Glycomics, Griffith University, Australia.
1. Zhou K, Litfin T, Solayman M, Zhao H, Zhou Y, Zhan J.High-throughput split-protein profiling by combining transposon mutagenesis and regulated protein-protein interactions with deep sequencing. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 203,543-552(2022)
2. Zhou K, Wang J, Li A, et al. Swift and Strong NK Cell Responses Protect 129 Mice against High-Dose Influenza Virus Infection. The Journal of Immunology. 2016 Feb 15;196(4):1842-1854.
3. Zhou K, Wang J, Fang M. NK Cell Responses to Influenza Virus are Affected by Host Genetics and Infecting Viral Doses. Austin Immunology. 2016 May 23;1(1):1-2.
4. Zhao L, Peng Y, Zhou K, et al. New insights into the nonconserved noncoding region of the subtype-determinant hemagglutinin and neuraminidase segments of influenza A viruses. Journal of Virology, 2014 Oct; 88(19):11493-14503. (Co-first author)
5. Liang Q, Zhou K, He H, Retrocyclin 2: A new therapy against avian influenza H5N1 virus in vivo and vitro, Biotechnology Letters,2009,32(3):387-392 (Co-first author)