2007 B.S. Environmental Engineering Xinjiang University,China
2010 M.S. Chemical Engineering Xinjiang University,China
2014 PhD Applied Chemistry Dalian University of Technology,China
2015-2017 As a postdoctoral fellow in synthetic chemistry at the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2017-2019 As a postdoctoral fellow in synthetic chemistry at the University of Tokyo, Japan
2019-2022 As an associate investigator at Southern University of Science and Technology
1. Y. Sun, X. Rao (co-first author), W. Xu, M.-H Xu*, “Rhodium(I)-catalyzed C–S bond formation via enantioselective carbenoid S-H insertion: catalyticasymmetric synthesis of α-thioesters.” Org. Chem.Front. 2022, 9, 3467.
2. Y. Sun, D. Zhu, X. Rao, M.-H Xu*, “The enantioselective construction of trifluoromethylated quaternary stereocenters via the Rh-catalyzed asymmetric dehydrated arylation of unprotected hemiaminals.” Org. Chem. Front. 2020, 7, 340.
3. W. Song, X. Rao, Q. Bu, N. Liu*, “Carbazole-bridged NCN-pincer palladium complex catalyzed direct C-H arylation reaction.” Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 39, 489.
4. X. Rao, N. Li, H. Bai, C. Dai, Z. Wang, W. Tang*, “Efficient synthesis of (-)-Corynoline by enantioselective palladium catalyzed α-arylation with sterically hindered substrates.” Angew. Chem. Int.Ed. 2018, 57, 12328.
5. H. Xin, X. Rao, H. Ishitani, S. Kobayashi*, “Sequential Continuous-Flow Synthesis of 3-Aryl Benzofuranones.” Chem Asian J. 2021, 16, 1906.